West Africa LNG Group, Inc, has the experience and the expertise to meet its customers LNG/CNG fuel, equipment and advisory needs safely and reliably. WA-LNG’s capabilities include designing, building and managing LNG plants, receiving terminals, integrated storage and distribution facilities and last mile solutions customized to the needs of various end user profiles.
WA-LNG has strong technical and operational experience in:
- LNG/CNG fuel sourcing
- LNG/CNG equipment specification and design
- Design, construction, operation and maintenance of LNG production plants, receiving terminals and LNG, L-CNG and CNG fueling facilities
- Customized fuel storage and dispensing infrastructure for temporary or permanent use
- Design and execution of virtual pipeline solutions for industrial and residential users
- Pipeline repair and peak-shaving projects
- Safety and regulatory compliance
West Africa LNG Group Advantage
– Strong and relevant technical/engineering expertise
– Top notch management team with a proven track record to execute across the entire natural gas fuels value chain
– Unparalleled access to senior-most decision makers in Guinea as well as deep relationships with global financial and strategic players
– Strong support from global bilateral and multilateral developmental and financial institutions
Products & Services
Corporate Vision, Mission and Values
The vision of West Africa LNG Group is to become the preeminent natural gas fuels and solutions platform in the Republic of Guinea and West Africa.
The mission of West Africa LNG Group is to improve the lives of the Guinean people by transforming the country’s industrial, mining, agricultural and residential sectors through provision of commercial quantities of affordable and environmentally-friendly LNG.
West Africa LNG Group will achieve this mission by employing the best-in-business technical and management professionals exemplifying the highest degree of integrity, commitment, and intellectual honesty.
West Africa LNG Group will always be guided by the following values and principles:
Safety. We conduct all of our activities and operations with strict adherence to safety codes and standards. No amount of profit can ever justify any harm to another human being or the environment.
Integrity. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical and moral standards and always strive for the harder right than settling for the easier wrong. We choose to work with colleagues, partners and customers with the same impeccable sense of integrity.
Accountability. Every member of our team fully understands his/her role in the organization and is accountable for his/her actions and their consequences.
Respect and decency. We believe in the immeasurable value of human dignity and its positive transformative effects on our lives. We treat all people including our customers, partners and employees with the utmost respect and decency.
Fairness. We are fair in our dealings with our customers and partners. We believe that fairness is the foundation of long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
Positive impact. We believe we can all make a difference. Each of us strives to make a measurable positive impact on the lives of our customers, partners, and employees as well as on our environment through our products and services.
AfricaGlobal – Schaffer International Services
Emerging from the world-renowned Schaffer group of companies, AfricaGlobal and Schaffer International Services continue to work worldwide in the agribusiness, renewable energy and related infrastructure sectors, incorporating over 50 years of worldwide on-the-ground experience with extensive experience in US-Africa commercial and political relations.
Fusing the core competencies of these teams together with strategic alliances and partnerships allows for the strategic servicing of clients’ needs in emerging markets and challenging environments.
From Washington, DC and Louisiana, the group has delivered over 900 projects completed in more than 60 countries to a client base spanning both the public and private sector.